Our Popular Wine Tours
Choose one of our popular wine tours in two of the top New Zealand destinations in Queenstown or on Waiheke Island.
Genuine Reviews From Our Amazing Customers
Dont just take our word for it, see what others think about Waiheke Island’s number 1 wine tour experience.
- Totally amazing tour, worth every cent and had a great day out We had a girls catch up day and this tour was amazing! Got to see the most beautiful places on the island, wine tasting was really well planned out and timing was perfect. Tour guide was awesome and funny and got to learn some great facts about the island. Highly recommended to people of every age over 18 and culture to enjoy.Caroline B11/02/24Wine tasting in paradise, best day ever!!! The best day ever! Relaxing and extraordinarily beautiful wineries. I was a bit nervous going wine tasting as a solo woman, but it turned out there were three of us on the tour, and it was absolutely fine. I had so much fun, and it was great to have such a knowledgeable and friendly guide - he really made the trip special. The guide also dropped me at one of the beautiful beaches near the ferry at the end of the tour so I could go for a swim! It was lovely. I would give this tour my highest recommendation, and will definately be booking again the next time I am in Auckland.Amy H11/02/24Great experience We had an amazing time. This was our first time on Waiheke Island and we loved all four wineries we visited. Our guide was amazing. Would highly recommend!Karen Y10/02/24
- Wonderful experience We really enjoyed our Winery tour of Waiheke island with John as our guide. He gave us a good appreciation of the history and points of interest on the island. Visited 4 wonderful wineries (Mudbrick, Postage Stamp, Batch and Casita Miro) and had 4-5 tastings at each. We were a small group of 4 people which felt like we were having our own private tour. Had a fantastic lunch at the Batch winery. Everything was well organized. We never felt rushed. Highly recommend.Chantal B07/02/24Island exploring and wine. If you are a first time visitor to Waiheke, then this is a must. It's a chance to travel in a small group and enjoy some boutique wineries, but also leisurely explore much of the island. Our guide was terrific and helped us understand not only the development of the wine business on the island, but also the significance of the various land owners .that have helped preserve much of the island. We also had a great lunch at BatchThomas W05/02/24Fab Day Out! This was a great day out. Lots of fun met lots of nice people and tasted many fabulous wines from four different wineries. John our tour guide was great getting us from place to place. Defo recommendmml54201705/02/24
- Top day touring Waiheke with a top bloke Enjoi Tours curated an excellent tour, a mix of iconic and lesser known Waiheke Vineyards. Postage Stamp, a relative newcomer from an excellent stable started the day in style with a crackling rose, and way too drinkable rose, very palatable Pinot Gris too. Te Motu, a classic, charming setting and of course classic Bordeaux style reds. Been here that long that vertical tasting dates back and back and back, classy! The Batch for lunch was serendipity in itself. You couldn’t help but be pleasantly surprised by this smooth operation and fantastic lunch spot, the highest on the island. Great Methode Champenoise, easy to drink Merlot Malbec. A quick detour to Onetangi beach to dip the toes in the sparkling Waitemata, then on to a real delight, Casita Miro. Excellent tasting, little bites matching food with wine and inspired touch! Paprika oil! OMG get some, wines, including a fortified wine, flavors explode when wine is correctly paired with the morsels provided. Back to the ferry and say goodbye to our host for the day, David, with more stories of Island Life than there are episodes of Shortland Street, An absolute character and a lot of fun.Dale04/02/24Exceeded expectations!! Highly recommend this tour and this company! This experience far exceeded our expectations. The wineries were fabulous. The trip was well organized. And David, the driver /guide was terrific. His driving was careful, his commentary was fun and informative, and his demeanor was professional. The winery that was chosen for lunch was spectacular, the food was so good!! Days before the trip my interaction with the owner was prompt and super helpful as she added was able to accommodate another couple at the last minute. I cannot say enough good things about this trip and this company. Highly recommend!!!DEB C03/02/24Wine tasting Love this island. If you are visiting New Zealand and like wine don’t miss this tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and it was a great valueOdyssey55731603/02/24
- Great day out. The tumour was outstanding, The wineries were great and there was plenty of time to enjoy. The tour showed many of other aspects of the island. The guide was excellent - knowledgeable and engaging. Well doneTom M03/02/24Awesome Island Wine Tour Amazing wine tour in a beautiful island, with great scenery and awesome views. But what really made our wine tour fun and enjoyable was our tour guide/driver, Dave. He was informative, funny, and truly went above and beyond. Thank you Enjoi, and thank you, Dave.Tim B27/01/24Wine Tour Experience Was one of the best things we did on our New Zealand trip, the tour guide was awesome, the wineries were all great, definitely worth your time and money.Dane M26/01/24
- Michelle Is Awesome Waiheke has a great vibe, outstanding views, and many wonderful wineries. Sheree was fantastic to set up our tour and communicated well. The biggest shout out we have though is to Michelle. Wow, she really made our experience exceed all expectations!!! She clearly had great relations and respect from all the hosts at each winery we visited, and provided great island and winery information as we drove around. BIG thank you Michelle. 🙂KA21/01/24Wonderful Day We had a wonderful time on the wine tour. The four vineyards we were taken to were all very different, with something to enjoy in each of them. Dave was a fantastic tour guide, very friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating, and kept us to time the whole day.Emma P20/01/24Relaxed Opulence The weather was excellent and put everyone in a great mood to start this experience. Dave our tour guide shepherded everyone well with just the right amount of firmness to keep us on track. The wineries more than met our expectations and the lunch at Batch Winery was of a quality to match some of Auckland's best. For me Te Motu featured the best wines, the Bordeaux Blends easily equaling Gimblett Gravel's equivalents. The drive along Oneroa Beach highlighted what New Zealand has to offer and quirky Casita Miro rounded off a very pleasant experience. All tours rely heavily on the tour guide for their success and David with his jovial relaxed way was right up there with the best. theEscape4155377013619/01/24
- Must do. We had David as our driver, he was very knowledgeable and friendly.we went to 4 wineries the views got better with each one.Trek6090937785018/01/24Great Tour Brilliant tour. Dave our guide was fantastic. Got to try many different wines from a range of vineyards with a lovely meal in between.GrandTour6210676266216/01/24A day filled with lots of laughs, good food, wine but most importantly good company! Had a really great day . David was amazing so accommodating, funny, knowledgeable, and everything more. Downfall was when I was trying to do the booking the phone just rang and rang and when I finally got an email it wasn't very friendly. So, I was glad that David turned my experience around.Stay6063206268514/01/24
- Lovely wine tour Lovely wine tour of the beautiful waiheke island. Friendly tour guide who drives you between the wineries. We visited 4 stunning wineries, all with beaut outdoor seating areas, very tasty wines. Had tasting of 3-4 wines at each venue. Overall a great dayTimothy C13/01/24Fabulous day Four wonderful vineyards, each with different character and beautiful scenery. Our driver David was friendly, welcoming and entertaining and we had a fabulous day. Waiheke island itself is stunning and I will be back.Excursion6119100316311/01/24Fabulous Wine Tour Our family had a wonderful day out starting with Michelle who picked us up from our accommodation. We visited Mudbrick, Te Motu, The Batch for lunch then ended at Casita Miro. All were very good with plenty of wine to taste and each place gave us a great insight into their winemaking. Michelle took great care of us which made it extra special.Carm10/01/24
- Great wine experience and history of Waiheke island Michelle met us at Waiheke Island ferry port and immediately made us feel really welcome. Michelle lives on the island herself and has a deep knowledge, not just of the island but wine too. We went to 4 wineries which were devine. Lunch at one of the wineries was excellent. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend it to everyone. John and PamelaJohn07/01/24Waiheke Island Wineries’ Tour Amazing experience! I went solo but met amazing people. Our tour guide, DAVID, is great! It was really fun!Kaycee Reyes05/01/24Great experience Amazing tour. Michelle our tour guide was amazing . The island itself is definitely beautiful but the company made it even better . Definitely worth the money .isha p05/01/24
- Waiheke Island Wineries’ Tour Amazing wine tour experience! David is a great guide! We spent just the right amount of time at four wineries and the wine was really good. Whether you're a wine lover or not, you'll enjoy the tour for the outstanding & stunning views and sights!Nataliya O04/01/24Wine Time This is a great tour!!! A fun filled day of wine tasting at some of the greatest vineyards that the island has to offer. John was an incredible guide.Kork21501/01/24Fantastic way to spend a day! We had a brilliant wine tasting tour! Our hostess (so sorry I didn’t catch her name) was lovely - funny and really informative - and loved that we had her dog Mr Wino as our mascot for the day! Visited 4 wineries - Wild on Waiheke, Obsidian, Batch and Mudbrick - with a good length of stay at all except Mudbrick (the last one of the day), which felt a bit rushed. They were all great in different ways - the views from Batch were a stand out though, even though it was a grey and cloudy day. Lunch at Batch was fantastic (paid for in addition to the tour price). It wasn’t a cheap tour but served as an awesome introduction to the island. I liked that we were given a choice of where to be dropped at the end too - we got off in the village and continued our wine journey there in a couple of cute little bars recommended by our guide! Would absolutely recommend.Masonary731/12/23
- Nice tour of Waiheke wineries Nice one-day tour of Waiheke wineries. Our guide/driver was great, sharing lots of local knowledge. The four wineries we visited were mixed - two good, one moderate, and one (very small winery) definitely not worth visiting - Enjoi may want to change their tour itinerary. Unfortunate that the guide let someone on the tour play their music over the van's sound system - too loud and no individual playlist is going to appeal to everyone. However, despite this, the tour was definitely worthwhile.Michael H24/12/23Excellent day out and well worth it Brilliant day out. Met on arrival and were a multinational group of 10. Started at Mudbrick with some great wines and stunning views, followed by Te Motu, Batch and Casita Miro - all quite different. Ample time for the tastings and to check out the vineyard but we'll shepherded with a longer stop at Batch for lunch. I had been worried about the cost, but am so glad we did it as a tour - looking at the tasting prices of the vineyards had we organised ourselves (??) and just rocked up, this was so much easier and excellent value, and the wider group experience added to the day.Cruiser2611740584022/12/23Great tour, awesome host Great wine tasting tour across the island with Enjoi. Our host was John who was great throughout the day. He had chosen the best wineries and vineyards in the island. The car was comfortable as well. Overall highly recommended tour provider in Waiheke islandSubhajit3120/12/23
DISCOVER OUR TOURS & ENJOI THE RIDE
Some good reasons to do our wine tours
Here are a few good reasons why our guests choose to tour with us
Locally Owned and Operated
We pride ourselves by being locally owned and operated, we only have local guides that know the area well and its long history, we love to share our knowledge about the wines, wine makers, art, cuisine and not to forget the pure beauty.
Our customer support team is here to assist you plan your needs. If you have any questions our offices are open Monday to Sunday 8.30am – 8.30pm.
Special Deals (Promo Codes)
Here are a few promo codes which will allow special discounted rates off select tours. Just click on the tour you would like to do and enter the promo code below for your discount. If you experience any issues when making a booking, please call us on Ph: 0508 236 564.
- 1Premium Wine Tours ‘MATESRATES’
- 2Fish & Wine ‘GOFISH50OFF
- 3It’s that easy