Our Popular Wine Tours
Choose one of our popular wine tours in two of the top New Zealand destinations in Queenstown or on Waiheke Island.
Genuine Reviews From Our Amazing Customers
Dont just take our word for it, see what others think about Waiheke Island’s number 1 wine tour experience.
- Wonderful Waiheke Wonderful efficient way to see the island. Our driver / guide was punctual and as a local was able to provide much interesting information about the island. Planning on coming back and doing another tourcatsnap22/09/23A GREAT DAY OUT I would highly recommend this tour. Our guide Michelle has great knowledge of the island being a resident on Waiheke. All the wineries we visited were excellent and being a small group tour made it more enjoyable.Peter C17/09/23Michelle gave us a great experience Communicating with our guide before our trip was fantastic. Michele gave us great information and her enthusiasm was infectious! We had plenty of time at each winery and the selection was a great variety of wineries.Nicole P11/09/23
- Best tour of our vacation David was an amazing tour guide - personable, helpful, knowledgeable and fun! He went above and beyond to make this one of our best days in the country yet. The group size was small and the wines were phenomenal. Beautiful views and tour of the island. 100% would recommend. You won't regret it.Lisa D10/09/23This wine tour is a ‘must do’ We received a great service on this tour. David, the tour guide, greeted us as we arrived on Waiheke Island, and we enjoyed a day of wine tastings, scenic delights, interesting info, and friendly chat. Lunch at Batch Winery was delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed our day. Thank you David.Jullie J08/09/23Great way to start your vacation 3 of us had a wonderful time with Mish visiting several wineries with a great lunch in between. Highly recommend. Easy ferry ride from Auckland. The food parings were perfect and throughout the trip got educated on NZ and Waiheke wines and the history of Waiheke. Certainly felt is was a good value for the $sccrref26/08/23
- Great Tour Absolutely great wine tour! Had so much fun! The four wineries were wonderful. Thank you for a wonderful timeCompanion2658789533623/08/23Loved it 💕 We had a brilliant time on this tour! Highly recommend taking the trip during off peak season! Our guide was Michelle and she was so knowledgeable about the island and the vineyards. She was so much fun and added so much atmosphere to the trip. We'd be back in a heartbeat. We visited four vineyards, buying lunch at the third, and the whole trip was very well timed to allow everyone to enjoy their tastings and get to know one another! Thanks so much, Michelle! Hope to see you again ☺️Lorraine E14/08/23Great tour, poor communication Had a great day with Dave! Unfortunately the communication prior to the tour was very poor. Rang 3 times to try and book via phone as had a couple of questions. Left message each time. No return call. Ended up booking via website. Then tried ringing again closer to date to check and still no return call. Ended up getting a response via email. Good tour but asked not to go to Mudbrick and this was ignored.Kaaren M13/08/23
- 10/10 My group was small and had awesome chemistry. Mich put up with our antics when we ran into our favorite soccer star. The wineries were beautiful!Safari2151730794210/08/23Must do tour, great day out. Michelle our tour guide was amazing not just in her knowledge but she also spent time making sure we as a group got to know each other quickly and really created an amazing experience. This is a must do when visiting Waiheke.Scottish8106/08/23Must do while in Auckland Our driver and guide Michelle was the best! She was so sweet and friendly right off the get. She knew tons about the island because she’s live there for nearly 20 years. She helped us maximize each stop and took photos for us too. The vineyards were all very different experiences too, would recommend it to anyone. We also had the best group of people on tour with us. Afters full day we all chose to stay together and keep enjoying the town before catching a ferry back to Auckland.Maureen C03/08/23
- Great day out on Waiheke Island Amazing day. Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful host. Scenery just beautiful. People on island very friendly. A must if visiting Auckland.Brega S S23/07/23Great Wine and Views Great Tour Guide, wine and views were spectacular. The Lunch is also worth very good food. Also taking Ferry over to the island is fun.Seth L12/07/23Fabulous day out We had the pleasure of joining a wine tour with David recently. With his great knowledge and humour he created an unforgettable experience for our diverse group, he made everyone feel included and didn't mind when it got a bit crazy 😉 awesome people in the group, great wines to be had, just so much fun! Thank you.Eva V30/06/23
- A must do!!! We had a fantastic time being privately driven around the island seeing all there is to see. Mush was wonderful and very informative about the best places to go on Waiheke Island and where the best wineries are. The wineries that we toured were stunning and the wines themselves- outstanding. We all walked away with more wine than we could carry and had such a great time. A must do tour!Terri Mc28/06/23Best wine tour experience We have done two wine tours with Enjoi and could not recommend them enough! First time was with Sheree and second time with David, both are so friendly and so much fun, they organised everything so all we had to do was turn up, Our most recent was with, he was so funny and made our trip even better, Dave even called us before we arrived to make sure we were all set and not having any issues with the ferry. The tour itself was so much fun, very well organised even with 10 guests, awesome wineries and great group of people. I have used a few different wine tour companies and Enjoi is the best by far. Can't wait to come back.Logan S18/06/23Fun fun fun We had a great day out exploring Waiheke and tasting great wine. Very easy way to do this and chance to meet fun people too. Highly recommended!Jay J18/06/23
- Amazing service - would recommend! Could not recommend this company more. Two of my friends recommended this place as they had both been on Wine Tours with them before and I can confirm they did not disappoint! We had David as our driver and he was super accomodating. As, unfortunately with the long weekend it meant the ferry service was extremely packed out so we did not make it to Waiheke until 11am (when our first tour was supposed to start). David reassured us that he would do what he could and make some changes to the vineyards we were visiting and he did just that. We all had an exceptional time and will be back to do it again with this company. Thanks David and the Enjoi team! Until next time 🙂Jet4092186299105/06/23Great Enjoi Waiheke experience 👏 Awesome day thanks David for being a great tour guide! Good mix of wineries and worked well with our plans for pickup and drop off. Waiheke is very much worth the visit and Enjoi Waiheke can help you with that experience 😀Flyer4526784320521/05/23great experience Overall great experience. The host driver David was very friendly and made everyone feel included. Great wineries visited, fabulous staff tp present the wines. Well organised, good siE of the group. Would certainly recommend. Thank you.GoPlaces0079064743315/05/23
- Wine and food outing The driver was entertaining and helpful. The locations we visited were good. Everything went well and all the group got on famously even though strangers to start. Wine and food good.The description wasn't clear regarding lunch and the van needed windows cleaned. These were small issues considering the day was a complete success.Kris Fowler13/05/23Best tour ever By far, the best day we had in NZ! Mish was an incredible tour guide, and so friendly and warm. She treated us like family!Mish told us all about the Island, including its history, nature, things to do, and places to eat, and went above and beyond. I didn't want to leave! This will be a forever memory of one of the best days I've had as a world traveler.The wineries were absolutely stunning, and the food was incredible.Samantha L10/05/23Recommended! David was our driver and guide and he did a perfect Job, keeping us all safe, informed and enterteined! Very charming.The Vineyards we visited were beautifully located. And the wine was good!We would definitely recommend!majormomo06/05/23
- A great tour of wine and scenery A great tour- very organised. Mish was very friendly, but not at all intrusive. The wineries were all so different and interesting, and it was an enjoyable lunchJames S03/05/23BEST TOUR ON WAIHEKE This was a really good priced tour who did an amazing job showcasing the beautiful vineyards and landmarks of Waiheke. The host and guide David was the icing on the cake for this tour. He was so welcoming, Knowledgeable and hospitable. He was very good at getting the group together and moving locations through the day and just a genuinely nice bloody guy. Loved the kiwi flare. Everyone had a great time with great wine!Misty Rose22/04/23awesome experience Overall it was an awesome experience, with amazing scenery, a great winery, and a very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating local tour guide David, will definitely come backJoseline21/04/23
- LOVELY DAY We had a great day. Unfortunately our ferry was cancelled but Mish arranged a taxi once we arrived at the island and we were able to join the tour at the second winery. We really enjoyed sampling the wine, bread and nibbles at Casito. We got dropped in the town so we could try the gelato, check out the shops briefly and then walk to the ferry. Highly recommend this option to see a bit more. Would recommend catching the 9.30am ferry, just in case the 10.00am is cancelled.Heidi17/04/23Beautiful day in Waiheke We had the best time! We got to visit 4 wineries around the island that were all amazing. Lunch was incredible and our guide was super friendly. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who has never been to Waiheke. It's a great way to get to see the island. Thank you!!!Emily11/04/23Amazing vineyards, vistas and great wine tasting experience Great communication before, during and after the tour. Sheree is an exceptional host, she gave a comprehensive tour of the island, its wine industry and took us to 4 amazing vineyards with some stunning sweeping views of the bay. It was an unforgettable experience with great wine tasting, delicious food and amazing vistas. It should be on everyone's bucket list when visiting Auckland to take a ferry to Waiheke Island and get introduced to New Zealand wines by Enjoi NZ Ltd tours.allaroundtheuniverse27/03/23
DISCOVER OUR TOURS & ENJOI THE RIDE
Some good reasons to do our wine tours
Here are a few good reasons why our guests choose to tour with us
Locally Owned and Operated
We pride ourselves by being locally owned and operated, we only have local guides that know the area well and its long history, we love to share our knowledge about the wines, wine makers, art, cuisine and not to forget the pure beauty.
Our customer support team is here to assist you plan your needs. If you have any questions our offices are open Monday to Sunday 8.30am – 8.30pm.
Special Deals (Promo Codes)
Here are a few promo codes which will allow special discounted rates off select tours. Just click on the tour you would like to do and enter the promo code below for your discount. If you experience any issues when making a booking, please call us on Ph: 0508 236 564.
- 1Premium Wine Tours ‘MATESRATES’
- 2Fish & Wine ‘GOFISH50OFF
- 3It’s that easy